Working for Belmore Nurses Bureau
Who can work for Belmore?
Nurses and midwives registered with AHPRA - the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (prev. Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia) ahpra.gov.au
- Registered Nurses Division 1
- Registered Midwives Division 1
- Registered Nurses Division 2 (Medication Endorsed Enrolled Nurses)
- Registered Nurses Division 2 (Enrolled Nurses)
Support Staff Including:
- Nursing Students who have completed their Aged Care placement.
- Personal Care Attendant (PCA) / Assistant In Nursing (AIN) with Certificate III or above
- Patient Services Assistant (PSA) with Certificate III or above
- Theatre Technicians / Instrument Technicians
Division 1 Nursing Students may also be eligible to register as a Division 2 (Medication Endorsed Enrolled Nurse) with AHPRA once they have completed their 2nd year of studies. Go to ahpra.gov.au for more infomation
You will need to have a
- Valid Federal Police Check (We can assist you with this if you do not already have one)
- Working With Children's Check (We can assist you with this if you do not already have one)
Requirements for non-Australian residents:
Working Holiday Nurses
Nurses between the ages of 18-30 who are from recognised countries are eligible to apply for the Working Holiday Makers Visa (Subclass 417). Only nurses from the following countries are eligible to apply for this visa:
Cyprus, Hong Kong
Ireland, Republic of
Korea, Republic of
Nurses need to apply for their Working Holiday Makers visa on their own. This can be done through the Department of Immigration and Citizenship www.immi.gov.au.
Why choose us?
What makes Belmore the agency to be at? Don't take our word for it - here's what another of our many happy staff have to say:
I've worked for nursing agencies in Australia and right across the world. Only Belmore Nurses Bureau gave me the support I really needed!