Working for Belmore Nurses Bureau
Who can work for Belmore?
At Belmore we offer staffing solutions to many facilities which include:
Nurses and Midwifes Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (www.nursingmidwiferyboard.gov.au)
- Registered Nurses Division 1
- Specialist Registered Nurses Division 1
- Midwives - AnteNatal, Post Natal and Delivery Suite
- Registered Nurses Division 2 (Enrolled Nurses)
- Registered Nurses Division 2 (Medication Endorsed Enrolled Nurses)
- Registered Nurses Division 3 (Registered Psychiatric Nurse)
- Registered Nurses Division 5 (Mothercraft Nurse)
Support Staff Including:
- Nursing Students that have completed their Aged Care placement.
- Personal Care Attendant (PCA) with Certificate III or above
- Patient Services Assistant (PSA) with Certificate III or above
- Theatre Technicians / Instrument Technicians
Division 1 Nursing Students may also be eligible to register as a Division 2 (Enrolled Nurse) with the Nursing and Midwifery Board once they have completed their 2nd year of studies. Go to http://www.nursingmidwiferyboard.gov.au for more infomation
You will need to have a
- Valid Federal Police Check (We can assist you with this if you do not already have one)
- Working With Children's Check (We can assist you with this if you do not already have one)
Requirements for non-Australian residents:
Working Holiday Nurses
Nurses between the ages of 18-30 who are from recognised countries are eligible to apply for the Working Holiday Makers Visa (Subclass 417). Only nurses from the following countries are eligible to apply for this visa:
Cyprus, Hong Kong
Ireland, Republic of
Korea, Republic of
Nurses need to apply for their Working Holiday Makers visa on their own. This can be done through the Department of Immigration and Citizenship www.immi.gov.au.
Why choose us?
What makes Belmore the agency to be at? Don't take our word for it - here's what another of our many happy staff have to say:
I've worked for nursing agencies in Australia and right across the world. Only Belmore Nurses Bureau gave me the support I really needed!