Working for Belmore Nurses Bureau
Who can work for Belmore?
Nurses and midwives registered with AHPRA - the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency ahpra.gov.au
- Registered Nurses
- Registered Midwives
- Medication Endorsed Enrolled Nurses
- Enrolled Nurses
Support Staff Including:
- Nursing Students who have completed their Aged Care placement.
- Personal Care Attendant (PCA) / Assistant's In Nursing (AIN) with Certificate III or above
- Patient Services Assistant (PSA) with Certificate III or above
- Theatre Technicians / Instrument Technicians
Requirements for non-Australian residents:
Working Holiday Nurses
Nurses between the ages of 18-30 who are from recognised countries are eligible to apply for the Working Holiday Makers Visa (Subclass 417). Only nurses from the following countries are eligible to apply for this visa:
Cyprus, Hong Kong
Ireland, Republic of
Korea, Republic of
Nurses need to apply for their Working Holiday Makers visa on their own. This can be done through the Department of Immigration and Citizenship www.immi.gov.au.
Why choose us?
What makes Belmore the agency to be at? Don't take our word for it - here's what another of our many happy staff have to say:
I've worked for nursing agencies in Australia and right across the world. Only Belmore Nurses Bureau gave me the support I really needed!